Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pickleball Paddle Review: S-Types "Graphite Stryker" paddle



I want to describe my usual pickleball paddle, S-type's "Graphite Stryker. This has been my regular paddle since I graduated from my used champion paddle.The Graphite Stryker is light and very responsive on the court. The Stryker is about the same size as the champion, but with an agressive design on the face. I like that the paddle is very lightweight, which allows me to bring the paddle around faster. The graphite in my paddle gives just that extra "pop" when striking the ball. It is usually sold with a gamma cushioned grip, but I switched it up with a contour ribbed grip as I have smaller hands, and the ribbed grip helps for ease of hand control. I've played with this paddle for about 3 years, and would highly recommend it to anyone as a great all around paddle for the beginner that wants a light paddle through to the advanced player who's looking for more control and accuracy in their games. These paddles sell for $60, or another option is purchasing one of our brand new factory second paddle for $5-10 cheaper.

Who also plays with an S-type graphite Stryker? Why do you love playing with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment