Monday, March 26, 2012

Pickleball Strategy: Singles 3 rules

When I'm playing singles, I think of a quote I had heard from tennis great, Andre Agassi. He stated 3 simple rules,
  • Hit shots you know you can make.
  • Make your opponent hit a shot he/she can't make.
  • Remember most of all, tennis (Pickleball) is meant to be enjoyed.
 Pickleball singles like tennis is a game unlike doubles in so many great ways. It can be hard mentally & physically, yet most of all it demands our full attention. Pickleball singles isn't for everybody, but a great cardio brain workout.

1 comment:

  1. I would rather play Pickleball singles as there is NO WORRY to who gets it in the middle! I am a better player in doubles because of my extensive play enjoyment in singles. The other night, two men near my age of 55, were not too thrilled that I suggested them playing me alone AND in my full court. They had suggested that they would ONLY play into half my court. The result: I beat them with full court, to their obvious dismay and equally their praise. Singles' demand every shot count and to force winners at every opportunity so as to save energy and for better pace of energy expenditure.

    ReplyDelete