Monday, October 10, 2011

Pickleball Paddle Review: Pro-lite's composite "Power" paddle


Since I have so many pickleball paddles to sell, I thought it would be good that I start giving reviews of the paddles. Last Thursday i had the opportunity to play with Pro-lites composite "POWER" paddle. You can feel the weight behind this paddle, which is a far cry from my usual light graphite paddle. It weighs in at approximately 8.7 - 9.2 oz. which is a heavy weight paddle but not the heaviest that pro-lite makes, they sell a "SUPER POWER" paddle that weighs in at 9.7 - 10.2 oz. At first the paddle seemed awkward in my hands as I'm used to the lighter graphite paddle, but the paddle sure has power when it connects. It has a long handle which is good for people with larger hands. The face looks and seems bulletproof (which no, I will not test!) and has a thick skin which will keep the face strong. I can see this paddle in the larger hands of men who prefer a heavier paddle, with power behind their shot. I even see it as a great outdoor court paddle.
Pro-lite POWER paddle sells for $55.

No comments:

Post a Comment